The Rover K-Seriees has remained a very popular engine choice within the Caterham community. It can even be argued that this engine has even surpassed Rover's overall reputation, mainly thanks to its absolutely ingenious lightweight design with 1.4, 1.6 and 1.8l displacement.
Caterham models equipped with Rover engines:
- 1.4 l displacement (very early models) Standard and Supersport
- 1,6 l displacement Standard and Supersport
- 1,8 l displacement Standard and Supersport
- 1,8 l Displacement VVC
- 1.8 l Capacity Superlight R (VHPD)
- 1.8 l Capacity R 400 (VHPD)
- 1.8 l Capacity R 500 (VHPD)
We recondition, maintain and repair these popular engines in-house with original parts, and have an extensive history of working on K-Series engines for customers from all over Europe
Our experienced automotive technicians take the time to ensure your engine has a long and powerful life on the road or race track. You can rely on our many years of experience in motorsport with these engine types.